Visual DAQ DaqPlaner is an advanced data acquisition (DAQ) and data visualization (two-dimensional spatial distribution) software. It is a document based data analysis system.
Major advantages are:
- You can manually enter 2-dimensional data in to the spreadsheet and can chart its spatial distribution.
- Simple-to-use: You can copy/paste data between DaqPlaner and external data sources like an MS Excel file.
- You can read an XLS file into the spreadsheet and can chart it. Also can export data to XLS files.
- Inset charting and formulas within the spreadsheet.
- Professional Edition has automatic two-way charting of the selected rectangular data (below the gradient).
- DaqReadyTM edition can connect to external data sources (database systems / JSON/XML files etc.) and data acquisition (DAQ) systems.
- DaqPlaner is a document-based system. So you can create and save new daqp documents, and can work on multiple documents at a time.
- Microsoft Excel is not required to be installed on the machine.
(Figure 1 : Analysis)
(Figure 2 : DaqReady Edition)