- Download the setup package (usually a zip file) and save to a folder.
- Extract the zip file to a folder (do not directly open the setup executable from the zip view).
- Look for a file named readme.txt in the folder, if any, for any version specific instructions there.
- Now double click on the setup exe (usually OrgDoc-Setup-*.exe) to install the application. During setup, selecting the default options are sufficient.
- Sample organization documents (*.odoc) created by OrgDoc are there in SampleOrgDocs folder in the installation package.
- Run OrgDoc (By default, a desktop icon is created). Open any of the sample documents.
- Alternately, double-click an organization document (.odoc) file, to open it in OrgDoc.
- By clicking the splitter in the middle, you can see the design settings for the opened chart.
- Click on a node to change it's properties. Click blank area on chart to change chart-level properties.