OrgDoc - Customizable Data Organizer - Organize Data Using Organization Charts
The above video demonstrate how to customize OrgDoc (Organization Chart Creator & Data Organizer Software), by adding custom data fields corresponding to organization chart nodes. OrgDoc can be used as your Personal Data Manager Software / Album Software / Data Organizer / File Organizer.
Data Organizer Features
Unifosys OrgDoc is a document-based data organizer software, using organization charts to organize data. In an OrgDoc document (*.odoc), you can create a hierarchical list of data nodes. Each data node has the following 5 items of data representation facilities:
- Organization Chart Nodes: Title, text, image and tag (category grouping) of each node.
- Rich-Text Document: images, tables, formatting etc.
- Spreadsheet Document: You can have formula calculation & charting in the spreadsheet component; and MS Excel is not required to have on the machine.
- External Files: Attach external files (any type) permanently to each node. You can extract and view/edit attached files anytime.
- Custom Fields: Enter data corresponding to custom fields of data. There are no predefined fields, instead you can define custom fields of information, that hold data for each of the orgchart nodes.
Also see video on OrgDoc's Data Organizer Capabilities.
Import tabular data from Excel file (xls/xlsx) or add nodes in designer and input data.
Use Bulk (Data) Editor & Tree (Hierarchy) Editor for quick and easy data editing.
Different layouts, node sizing options, node photos, tags, backgrounds, categorization of nodes.
Drag and drop nodes to any node. Export chart data to Excel. Export chart to image and PDF formats.