- Sample organization documents (*.odoc) created by OrgDoc are there in SampleOrgDocs folder in the installation package.
- Run OrgDoc (By default, a desktop icon is created). Open any of the sample documents.
- Alternately, double-click an organization document (.odoc) file, to open it in OrgDoc.
- By clicking the splitter in the middle, you can see the design settings for the opened chart.
- Click on a node to change it's properties. Click blank area on chart to change chart-level properties.
- You can open and work on multiple documents at a time.
- Level properties are applied to each level of nodes, if Custom and Tag (Group) based customization is not given for that node.
- Click a node, switch to custom option to change photo/background only for that node.
- Click Drag & Drop icon on tool-bar, to do rearranging of nodes. IMPORTANT: click again on icon to go to normal working mode.
- Chart Data import/export/easy bulk edit is in Data menu (main menu)
- Use tool-bar export icon to save chart image as picture/PDF.
- You can enter & save any associated data of each node on the right side spreadsheet and rich editor.
- Right-click on the expand/collapse (+/-) button to view sub-chart from that point.
- Click Full-View icon to see the overall view of the organization chart.
- See video tutorials.